CASE STUDY 1: RPO
MAJOR CHALLENGES FACED BY CLIENT PRE-RPO
CHALLENGES FACED BY XHR
- • Addressing the fundamental problem of alignment with the strategic goals of the organization.
- • Managing the internal change within the organization.
• Vendor Acceptance.
EFFICIENCIES BROUGHT IN
IN A NUT SHELL: XecuteHR EASE OF EXECUTION
• Awarded the Most Valued RPO Service Provider Award for the year 2010-11
• Elimination of other RPO Partner within the first 3 months of the project initiation
• Started with 2 processes with the client but is currently managing more than 9 processes
• The XecuteHR Team became responsible for the HR interviews as well.
• For all new processes, XecuteHR became the recommended Recruitment Partner for all Businesses
CASE STUDY 2 : Employee On-Boarding
BACKGROUND“In every phenomenon, the beginning remains always the most notable moment.” – Thomas Carlyle To understand what weight an On-Boarding program carries it is essential that we understand what exactly does on-boarding consists of. It primarily involves:
‘Of course, this can be debated but there is a very simple rationale from which these facts flow. One of the most essential & the most basic want an individual is looking to fulfil from a job is interesting work, the more the employee gets it, the more likely he is to stay’
XECUTEHR ON-BOARDING VALUE PROPOSITION
“Organizations that can cut down the employee on-boarding time will find itself at a competitive advantage because employees will reach full productivity sooner, will have higher morale and will be more likely to stay on the job.” Business practices around the globe have changed significantly overtime and it is more essential that HR not only matches up to that pace but also supersedes the other owing to fact that it deals with Human Capital. In this bid, XHR with its in-house IT resources has been able to build competent and robust tools that have changed the way HR functions. The tools are developed to help the HR workforce to minimize the effort on day to day tedious HR activities and focus more on the strategic functions. On-Boarding Tool is one such function.